AMBER - Particle and Spacecraft Charging Sensor
AMBER (Active Monitor Box of Electrostatic Risks) is an equipment to monitor spacecraft charging and of the plasma populations at the origin of this charging.
AMBER was designed to monitor spacecraft charging and the plasma populations at the origin of this charging.
• Double-head thermal electron and ion electrostatic analyzer
• Selection of particles by setting internal High Voltage source
• Powered and controlled by ICARE-NG
• Sweeping energy [0 – 30keV]
• 4 ION look directions
• 4 ELECTRON look directions
CARMEN-3 is composed of ICARE-NG and AMBER equipment.
Technology Readiness Level of AMBER = TRL9
For technical specifications, please contact us.